Wednesday, October 6, 2010

JAMES FRANCO Drag's it up for CANDY magazine

OK.
NO, I had no idea there was a Magazine named Candy for the Transgendered, cross-dressing community.

James Franco is barely recognizable here.

Apparently this is the Second issue of Candy, but I have no idea when the first issue was released.

Candy is ... 'The first fashion magazine ever completely dedicated to celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations.'
I swear our film 'Candy.' has absolutely nothing in common with this magazine other then the title and similar font style.  Damn it!

No, I think it's great that there is a fashion magazine out there catering to this community of creative individuals.  I'm just mildly pissed I didn't know about this before going forward with naming the short film 'Candy.'  -_-



CANDY 2 from Luis Venegas on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. No thank you! He is such a good looking guy that he shouldn't put on make up. Very nice magazine though :D

    ReplyDelete