Friday, October 9, 2009

Let's Start this Bitch


Simple isn't it?
Maybe to some, but starting a new blog is like going to the first day of school. You want to say all this brilliant shit, but you know someone will make fun of you just because.


Well, I needed a place to go all out.

MySpace used to be my place for updates & long winded blogs, but I just can't deal w/ half the stuff on that site anymore.
I love it, for many reasons, but I'm starting to strongly dislike things & I want to remain friends w/ the space. Therefore, I needed this site, I needed a new outlet & a place to not have to worry about my shit being deleted before I hit publish.

I'm gonna throw up random things I Find interesting. It may be an article or a video, maybe a story or a film review. Who knows?!?!

Stick around and see.

1 comment:

  1. In the shower? You sexy beast you! Those goblin sharks....holy hell there's a piss my bed nightmare waiting to happen! Fuck! I love your bloody awesome random ramblings baby so let it rip! I'll text you from the set in Tampa and keep you updated on the Lethal Princess grinding out that "almost famous" existence.
    Love ya boo! ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete